Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Did you make it?

Hi all,

All I have to ask is did you make it through the storm okay?  We didn't have any major problems, so I'd have to answer, we did!  Our electricity was off for about fifteen minutes and then came back on.  We have a very small amount of water in the basement and a leak in the bathroom.  So, compared to a lot of people, we had very insignificant damage from Sandy.  My response to her is:  So long and I hope I never see you again!

Today I actually started working on my hand made Christmas cards.  First, I had to clean up my craft room, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get to my desk.  Lucky for me, I've been putting all my Christmas supplies together, so I don't have too much to dig out.  My hope is that tomorrow I will be able to complete the first eight cards. 

I, also, worked on writing   my new novel.  I had some more notes to type up and as they are just as important as the novel itself.  It certainly beats going back through trying to find out some bits of information which you've already written.

Although I enjoyed my class on marketing, I am glad it's over.  It really left me with very little time to get any other writing done.  Have you been doing anything interesting?  Perhaps you've started some new project.  I'd love to hear about it.  Let me know in a comment section below.

(After you write your comment, please sign it.  Then fill in the two words they ask you to write and click in the anonymous circle and hit submit.  Thanks a bunch.

No comments: