Thursday, November 28, 2013

Are you thankful?


Hi and happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you.  I know there is and will be a lot of family gatherings going on today and that's as it should be.  But, I'd ask each of you to find a few minutes during this day to stop quietly, and give your thanks to God for all the blessings He's bestowed upon you during your entire life. 

I know we've all gone through both tough, sad times, as well as, very joyous times during our lives.  It takes all of those times together to make us the individuals we are today.  I for one, am happy with where I am right now.  Even with all the heart conditions, I'm still alive and for that, I will be eternally grateful to God. 

If I could go back and change any one thing in my past, I wouldn't!  Even considering all the hard journeys I've traveled, I'd still want to live my life the same way.  Every person who's come into my life was supposed to, for one reason or another.  I've had times when I thought I'd never be able to go on, but quite simply put, "I did, with God's help." 

So today I too, will make time to spend with God.  To speak with Him and to thank Him for all His blessings on my life.  Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.  Spend the day like it could be your last and that way, you'll live today with joy, happiness and thanks.
Susan

No comments: