Friday, December 20, 2013

Need a gift?

Hi all,

Just a short post to remind everyone that you can purchase any of my novels or booklets for electronic reading by going to www.amazon.com.  Enter my full name in the search block and all thirteen of my books and booklets will come up.  Feel free to check them out beforehand, by reading the pages right here on my blog.  I don't have a page for all 13 of them, but for some of them.

Don't forget that you don't need to have a Kindle or Nook to read electronic books.  You can read them on any electronic device:  iPad, iPod, PC, laptop, tablet, IPhone, etc.  They make great gifts for those older folks who don't seem to really need anything. 

Also, every woman needs to educated herself as much as she can regarding Woman and Heart Disease.  There's also some booklets available on that subject, as well.  Check them out!

Thanks and have a super day.
Susan

No comments: