Thursday, April 4, 2019

Happy Thursday!

Hi all,

How's your week going thus far?  I hope your answer is "good" or "okay", but if not, then remember that tomorrow is Friday.  There's always hope that next week will be better.  As for me, my week has gone about the way every week goes.  Not too much excitement and that's a good thing.  I like my normal routine, which to many of you, would be boring.  But, it works for me.

Have you been working on your 'holy minutes'?  Just take one minute at a time, trying to do something, or say something kind for another person.  There isn't anyone of us who can't take one, two, or three minutes out of our day to show kindness to another person, or to say something to someone no matter how insignificant it is.  

You never know just how good it makes you feel to show kindness to someone, even if it's a stranger.  It only takes one minute to do it.

In case you don't already know, I post the Daily Mercy Minutes every day on my blog.  I read them every morning before I have my breakfast.  There's no better way to start each day, then with Jesus.

I hope your weekend goes well.  Make sure you take some time for yourself.  We all need a few minutes for ourselves, from our busy schedules.  May God bless and keep each of you.
Susan

No comments: