Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop
"I desire that there be a Feast of Mercy. I want this image, which you will paint with a brush, to be solemnly blessed on the first Sunday after Easter; that Sunday is to be the Feast of Mercy. I desire that priests proclaim this great mercy of Mine towards souls of sinners. Let the sinner not be afraid to approach Me. The flames of mercy are burning Me - clamoring to be spent; I want to pour them out upon these souls".  (Diary 49-50)

Mercy Sunday 2019
Interesting articles


If you would like to read some articles on Mercy Sunday by our Divine Mercy Priests, please see our full list of articles available on our website. 

Click image to see list of articles)

Importance of the Feast of Mercy

I desire that the Feast of Mercy be a refuge and shelter for all souls, and especially for poor sinners. On that day the very depths of My tender mercy are open. I pour out a whole ocean of graces upon those souls who approach the Fount of My Mercy. The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion shall obtain complete forgiveness of sins and punishment ".  (Diary 699)
Med_LifeLovingCatholic
"The two rays denote Blood and Water. The pale ray stands for the Water which makes souls righteous. The red ray stands for the Blood which is the life of souls. These two rays issued forth from the very depths of My tender mercy when My agonized Heart was opened by a lance on the Cross. These rays shield souls from the wrath of My Father. Happy is the one who will dwell in their shelter, for the just hand of God shall not lay hold of him. I desire that the first Sunday after Easter be the Feast of Mercy". (Diary 299)

No comments: