Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

DI Banner JandF
Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop
A fountain of happiness in my soul


My life at present flows on in peaceful awareness of God. My silent soul lives on Him and this conscious life of God in my soul is for me a source of happiness and strength. I do not look for happiness outside the depths of my soul in which God dwells; of this I am aware. I feel a certain need to share myself with others. I have discovered a fountain of happiness in my soul, and it is God. O my God, I see that everything that surrounds me is filled with God, and most of all my own soul, which is adorned with the grace of God. Already now, I will begin to live on that on which I shall live for all eternity.

(Diary 887)

OCTOBER 10, 2019

"You can't go to heaven hating somebody. Forgive now. Be compassionate now. Be patient now. Be grateful now. Love Jesus and Mary now. Accept God's will now."
— Mother Angelica

No comments: