- My Soothing Poems from the Heart
- White to Black - With Many Shades In Between
- "Train-Trekking" With a Capital "T"
- Five Myths Regarding Women and Heart Disease!
- Heart Disease
- The Kauffman Farm (and other childhood memories)
- Sleepless Nights
- A Mother's Love
- The Secret in The Claw Feet Box
- Prolonged Uncertainties
- Footprints on The Pontiac
- There's a Growl In My Stomach!
- The Rail Rider
- Living and Loving With Divine Mercy
- The Day the Flowers Died
- Crafty-Cruise Wtih A Capital C
- Sassy With A Capital S
- Women & Heart Disease
- Author - Video
- Hubert And The Fence
- Returning Home
- "Returning Home"
- Life, Love and Lies
- Generation to Generation: Passing It Onward!
The Rail Rider
"The Rail Rider" is my newest Children's book which is available at: www.amazon.com for any electronic reading device or computer. It is geared to children ages 8 to 13.
It is the story of a young girl, whose class is having one child each Monday stand up in front of the class and share with them an adventure they've had. It's already Friday, and Monday it will be Justine's turn. She has nothing exciting to share with her friends. So, she decides to have an adventure on her own. It doesn't go as planned and Justine gets herself into trouble.
This book is for fun reading, and as usual in my childrens' books, there is a learning lesson.
Perhaps you can purchase it for a child you know.