- My Soothing Poems from the Heart
- White to Black - With Many Shades In Between
- Generation to Generation: Passing It Onward!
- "Train-Trekking" With a Capital "T"
- Five Myths Regarding Women and Heart Disease!
- Heart Disease
- The Kauffman Farm (and other childhood memories)
- Sleepless Nights
- A Mother's Love
- The Secret in The Claw Feet Box
- Prolonged Uncertainties
- Footprints on The Pontiac
- There's a Growl In My Stomach!
- The Rail Rider
- Living and Loving With Divine Mercy
- The Day the Flowers Died
- Crafty-Cruise Wtih A Capital C
- Sassy With A Capital S
- Women & Heart Disease
- Author - Video
- Hubert And The Fence
- Returning Home
- "Returning Home"
The Kauffman Farm (and other childhood memories)
This is one of my newest short novels. It was originally written some years ago, but I've condensed it with a few of my other childhood memories.
It' funny how certain things from my childhood keep popping up in my mind. The Kauffman farm is one of them. It was the farm across the street from the farm where I grew up. By the way, I hated living on a farm, mostly because I hated having to help in the fields.
This book is available for any electronic reader or PC at www.amazon.com. Just go to their web site, insert my name (Susan Lapp Mellott) into the search block and hit search. All my books will come up then.
I hope you enjoy my memories.