- My Soothing Poems from the Heart
- White to Black - With Many Shades In Between
- Generation to Generation: Passing It Onward!
- "Train-Trekking" With a Capital "T"
- Five Myths Regarding Women and Heart Disease!
- Heart Disease
- The Kauffman Farm (and other childhood memories)
- Sleepless Nights
- A Mother's Love
- The Secret in The Claw Feet Box
- Prolonged Uncertainties
- Footprints on The Pontiac
- There's a Growl In My Stomach!
- The Rail Rider
- Living and Loving With Divine Mercy
- The Day the Flowers Died
- Crafty-Cruise Wtih A Capital C
- Sassy With A Capital S
- Women & Heart Disease
- Author - Video
- Hubert And The Fence
- Returning Home
- "Returning Home"
This is the newest of my books. It is a short story novel about a woman who has trouble sleeping through the night. Her husband passed away five years ago and she is lonely. What does she do during the night? You'll have to read the story in order to find out.
It is now available for electronic and computer reading at: www.amazon.com. Just put my name in the search space (Susan Lapp Mellott) and click 'search'. All twelve of my books will come up and then you can chose to download the ones you'd like to read.