- My Soothing Poems from the Heart
- White to Black - With Many Shades In Between
- Generation to Generation: Passing It Onward!
- "Train-Trekking" With a Capital "T"
- Five Myths Regarding Women and Heart Disease!
- Heart Disease
- The Kauffman Farm (and other childhood memories)
- Sleepless Nights
- A Mother's Love
- The Secret in The Claw Feet Box
- Prolonged Uncertainties
- Footprints on The Pontiac
- There's a Growl In My Stomach!
- The Rail Rider
- Living and Loving With Divine Mercy
- The Day the Flowers Died
- Crafty-Cruise Wtih A Capital C
- Sassy With A Capital S
- Women & Heart Disease
- Author - Video
- Hubert And The Fence
- Returning Home
- "Returning Home"
Living and Loving With Divine Mercy
Here is my newest book. It's a very moving book about how I found and embraced Jesus' Divine Mercy in my life. If you've never heard about Jesus' Divine Mercy, you need to read this book today. This is a part of the Catholic Church, but if you are a Christian, you need to discover what Jesus promised to everyone concerning His Divine Mercy.
You can purchase or borrow it for Kindle or any other reading device, including your computer, at: www.amazon.com. You can just do a search using either my name or the title of the book to locate it. I hope you'll all take the time to read this spiritual book. (It is now available at: www.Amazon.com