- My Soothing Poems from the Heart
- White to Black - With Many Shades In Between
- "Train-Trekking" With a Capital "T"
- Five Myths Regarding Women and Heart Disease!
- Heart Disease
- The Kauffman Farm (and other childhood memories)
- Sleepless Nights
- A Mother's Love
- The Secret in The Claw Feet Box
- Prolonged Uncertainties
- Footprints on The Pontiac
- There's a Growl In My Stomach!
- The Rail Rider
- Living and Loving With Divine Mercy
- The Day the Flowers Died
- Crafty-Cruise Wtih A Capital C
- Sassy With A Capital S
- Women & Heart Disease
- Author - Video
- Hubert And The Fence
- Returning Home
- "Returning Home"
- Life, Love and Lies
- Generation to Generation: Passing It Onward!
There's a Growl In My Stomach!
This is another of my fiction novels for children ages 8 to 13. It's a short fiction about two children, seventeen year old Sarah and eleven year old Teddy. Their parents died a few months ago in an automobile accident. It's the story of how they earn enough money to return to the home of their Grandparents. As always, there's a learning edge to this book.
It will be available tomorrow, (5/1/13) for electronic and computer reading at: www.amazon.com
Perhaps you know a child who would enjoy reading this book. My thanks to you, as usual.