- My Soothing Poems from the Heart
- White to Black - With Many Shades In Between
- Generation to Generation: Passing It Onward!
- "Train-Trekking" With a Capital "T"
- Five Myths Regarding Women and Heart Disease!
- Heart Disease
- The Kauffman Farm (and other childhood memories)
- Sleepless Nights
- A Mother's Love
- The Secret in The Claw Feet Box
- Prolonged Uncertainties
- Footprints on The Pontiac
- There's a Growl In My Stomach!
- The Rail Rider
- Living and Loving With Divine Mercy
- The Day the Flowers Died
- Crafty-Cruise Wtih A Capital C
- Sassy With A Capital S
- Women & Heart Disease
- Author - Video
- Hubert And The Fence
- Returning Home
- "Returning Home"
Sassy With A Capital S
My "Sassy" novel is a heartwarming story of seven women who have gone through joy and pain, birth and death together. It's based on my Red Hat Group and the photo on the cover is an actual photograph of the seven of us. It was put into the coloring book format and hand colored for the final project. The novel is fiction.
The story opens with the group, who all belong to a book club, heading off to Ocean City, MD for a vacation. They find themselves with a mystery to solve, while they go about having a wonderful time.
You can purchase or borrow my novel for Kindle at www.Amazon.com