- My Soothing Poems from the Heart
- White to Black - With Many Shades In Between
- Generation to Generation: Passing It Onward!
- "Train-Trekking" With a Capital "T"
- Five Myths Regarding Women and Heart Disease!
- Heart Disease
- The Kauffman Farm (and other childhood memories)
- Sleepless Nights
- A Mother's Love
- The Secret in The Claw Feet Box
- Prolonged Uncertainties
- Footprints on The Pontiac
- There's a Growl In My Stomach!
- The Rail Rider
- Living and Loving With Divine Mercy
- The Day the Flowers Died
- Crafty-Cruise Wtih A Capital C
- Sassy With A Capital S
- Women & Heart Disease
- Author - Video
- Hubert And The Fence
- Returning Home
- "Returning Home"
Footprints on The Pontiac
This is my newest children's book which is available at www.amazon.com. It's can be downloaded for reading on any electronic reading device or computer. It's a non fiction book which I recently redone to make it longer. The original story was written some years ago as just a short story.
This is a true story about how my cousin, Sammy, always got my sister, Carol and myself into trouble every time he came to stay for the weekend. It's for anyone of any age or for children between the ages of six and thirteen. I hope you enjoy reading it.