Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

DI Banner JandF
Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop
Difficult moments of my life   


O my Jesus, my Master and Director, strengthen and enlighten me in these difficult moments of my life. I expect no help from people; all my hope is in You. I feel alone in the face of Your demands, O Lord. Despite the fears and qualms of my nature, I am fulfilling Your holy will and desire to fulfil it as faithfully as possible throughout my life and in my death. Jesus, with You I can do all things. Do with me as You please; only give me Your merciful Heart and that is enough for me.
 

(Diary 650)

JANUARY 13, 2020

"He took what is mine in order that He might impart to me what is His. He took it not to overturn it but to fill it."
– St. Ambrose

No comments: