Saturday, February 29, 2020

Saturday's Mercy Minutes...

DI Banner JandF
Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop

The Desire to Save Souls

I was so enveloped in the great interior fire of God's love and the desire to save souls. I feel I am all aflame. I shall fight all evil with the weapon of mercy. I am being burned up by the desire to save souls. I traverse the world's length and breadth and venture as far as its ultimate limits and its wildest lands to save souls. I do this through prayer and sacrifice.



(Diary 745)

FEBRUARY 29, 2020

"We should remember, in all the controversies in which we engage, to treat our opponents as if they were acting in good faith, even if they seem to us to be acting out of spite or self-interest."
– St. John Fisher

No comments: