Thursday, June 24, 2021

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, June 24The United Heart of Jesus 

St. Faustina   Heart of My Heart

When the procession began, I saw Jesus in a brightness greater than the light of the sun. Jesus looked at me with love and said, Heart of My Heart, be filled with joy. At that moment my spirit was drowned in Him. ... When I came to myself, I was walking along in the procession with the sisters, while my soul was totally immersed in Him �(Diary, 1669).

Today, the Lord said to me, My daughter, look into My Merciful Heart and reflect its compassion in your own heart and in your deeds, so that you, who proclaim My mercy to the world, may yourself be aflame with it (Diary, 1688).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, as I gaze into Your Merciful Heart, may I reflect Your mercy in my heart and radiate it out to others. May my life be aflame with Your mercy.

No comments: