Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Wednesday, May 4   The Three O'clock Hour 

of Mercy  Immerse Yourself in My Passion   

At three o'clock, implore My mercy, especially for sinners; and, if only for a brief moment, immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in My abandonment at the moment of agony. This is the hour of great mercy for the whole world. I will allow you to enter into My mortal sorrow. In this hour, I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of Me in virtue of My Passion ... (Diary, 1320).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, help me to take good advantage of the Hour of Great Mercy and remember Your passion. I desire to immerse myself in Your Passion. I beg for Your mercy upon the whole world, especially sinners.

No comments: