Sunday, September 25, 2022

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Sunday, September 25   Jesus the TeacherPart 1 of Conference

Conference on Mercy.  My daughter, know that My Heart is mercy itself. From this sea of mercy, graces flow out upon the whole world. No soul that has approached Me has ever gone away unconsoled. All misery gets buried in the depths of My mercy, and every saving and sanctifying grace flows from this fountain (Diary, 1777).

My Prayer Response:  Thank You Jesus, for this five-star teaching on Your mercy! Thank You for Your Heart, which is mercy itself, a sea of mercy, a fountain of mercy from which flows every saving and sanctifying grace! May I and all who approach You be immersed in the sea

No comments: