Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thursday's Mercy Minutes....

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, November 24  End Times and Eternal Life       The Door of Mercy  Today, I heard in my soul these words: My daughter, it is time for you to take action; I am with you. Great persecutions and sufferings are in store for you, but be comforted by the thought that many souls will be saved and sanctified by this work (Diary, 966).

Write: before I come as a just Judge, I first open wide the door of My mercy. He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice ... (Diary, 1146).

My Prayer Response:  Lord Jesus, may we be apostles of The Divine Mercy message and devotion with the help of St. Faustina. Help us to proclaim Your mercy, so many may pass through the door of Your mercy while it is open!

Happy Thanksgiving Day, to everyone!

No comments: