Thursday, December 29, 2022

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, December 29  Humble Simplicity 

Simplicity Is More Pleasing ...I saw myself in some kind of a palace; and Jesus gave me His hand, sat me at His side, and said with kindness, My bride, you always please Me by your humility. The greatest misery does not stop Me from uniting Myself to a soul, but where there is pride, I am not there (Diary, 1563).

February 27, [1938]. Today, I went to confession to Father An. [Andrasz] I did as Jesus wanted. After confession, a surge of light filled my soul. Then I heard a voice: Because you are a child, you shall remain close to My Heart. Your simplicity is more pleasing to Me than your mortifications (Diary, 1617).

My Prayer Response:  Lord Jesus, thank You for Your teaching to St. Faustina that You are always pleased by humility and that simplicity is more pleasing to You than mortifications.

No comments: