Thursday, January 26, 2023

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, January 26   Deeds of MercyA Reminder of the Demands

Yes, the first Sunday after Easter is the Feast of Mercy, but there must also be acts of mercy, and I demand the worship of My mercy through the solemn celebration of the Feast and through the veneration of the image which is painted. By means of this image I shall grant many graces to souls. It is to be a reminder of the demands of My mercy, because even the strongest faith is of no avail without works (Diary, 742).

My Prayer Response with St. Faustina:  O my Jesus, You Yourself must help me in everything, because You see how very little I am, and so I depend solely on Your goodness, O God (Diary, 742).

No comments: