Thursday, May 4, 2023

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, May 4The Three O'clock Hour of Mercy   Immerse Yourself in My Passion At three o'clock, implore My mercy, especially for sinners; and, if only for a brief moment, immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in My abandonment at the moment of agony. This is the hour of great mercy for the whole world I will allow you to enter into My mortal sorrow. In this hour, I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of Me in virtue of My Passion ... (Diary, 1320).

My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, help me to take good advantage of the Hour of Great Mercy and remember Your passion. I desire to immerse myself in Your Passion. I beg for Your mercy upon the whole world, especially sinners.

No comments: