Tuesday, December 11, 2018

It's getting closer qnd closer....

Hi everyone,

Of course, what I'm referring to in my title is "Christmas."  It's two weeks from today.  So, are you about ready for the holiday,, or are you just starting to do some shopping?  If this is you, then you need to change your preparations and start much, much sooner.

I hand created my Christmas cards during the month of October.  I finished all my wrapping about a week ago and I finished my menu about five days ago.  Many of my gifts were hand made, and I started these around February or March of this year.

Planning ahead will bring more peace, love and enjoyment to your Christmas Holiday.  Try it for next year, you won't be sorry!  If money for gifts is a problem, starting after the first of the year, will eliminate some of that.  Purchase one or two gifts a month during January through November.

Christmas should be a time of love and peace within your heart and soul, not a time of stress and tension.  Only you can change tis and it can be done, that is, if you truly want to make things easier on yourself, and have peace over Christmas.

Remember to bring Jesus into your Christmas.  He is the real reason we celebrate this season.  It's not about buying gifts and rushing around until we're so frazzled that we hate the holiday.  It's about welcoming the infant Jesus into your lives and being thankful for Him.  Remember, He gave up His life for each one of us.  What are we ready to give up for Him?

Be safe and may God bless each of you.
Susan

No comments: