Sunday, December 23, 2018

DI Banner JandF
Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop
I am leaving Nazareth and going to Bethlehem

I have accepted the favour of this treatment, but I am fully resigned to the will of God. Let God do with me as He pleases. I desire nothing but the fulfilment of His holy will. I am uniting myself with the Mother of God, and I am leaving Nazareth and going to Bethlehem. I will spend Christmas there among strangers, but with Jesus, Mary and Joseph, because such is the will of God. I am striving to do the will of God in all things. I do not desire a return to health more than death. I entrust myself completely to His infinite mercy and, as a little child, I am living in the greatest peace. I am trying only to make my love for Him deeper and purer, to be a delight to His divine glance. 




DECEMBER 23, 2018

"Do you realize that Jesus is there in the tabernacle expressly for you - for you alone? He burns with the desire to come into your heart."
— St. Therese of Lisieux


.




No comments: