Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy 2019 to everyone!

Hi all,
Well, now that the holidays are behind us, maybe life will go back, somewhat, to normal.  At least, I hope so.

I hope your Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were filled with love, family and food.  Our Christmas Eve was definitely filled with all three, plus gifts.  As for Christmas Day, it was just my husband and myself, and it was very peaceful and quiet.  I needed that after hosting Christmas Eve at our home.  Don't get me wrong, I love hosting that special evening every year.

You see, it's a tradition that my Mom and Dad started many years ago.  My siblings and I, and our spouses and children, all went there to celebrate with our parents and grandparents.  It was always a very special time for all of us.  That is the one time of the year when I especially miss my Mom and Dad.  They started so many traditions for our family, when we were just young children, and I love them for that.  They certainly gave me a great love for family traditions.

I want to wish each of you good health, family love, a good job, and much love for God in this new year.  Things happen to all of us.  Many of those things are good and some of them are not so good.  We need to try to accept both types and trust that God will help us to get through them.

The weekend is coming fast, so have some fun with your families then.  May God bless each of you and keep you all safe.
Susan

No comments: