Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

DI Banner JandF
Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop
I unite my desires to the desires that You had on the cross
    
 
O my Jesus, my Master, I unite my desires to the desires that You had on the cross: 

I desire to fulfil Your holy will;  I desire the conversion of souls; 

I desire that Your mercy be adored; I desire that the triumph of the Church be hastened; 

I desire the Feast of Mercy to be celebrated all over the world; I desire sanctity for priests; 

I desire that there be a saint in our Congregation; I desire that our whole Congregation have a great spirit of zeal for the glory of God and for the salvation of souls; 

I desire that souls who live in our homes do not offend God, but persevere in good; I desire that the blessing of God descend upon my parents and my whole family; 

I desire that God give special light to my spiritual directors, and in particular to Father Andrasz and Father Sopocko; I desire a special blessing for Superiors under whose direction I have been, and in particular for Mother General Michael, for Mother Irene and for the Directress of Novices, Mother Mary Joseph.

JULY 15, 2019

"Every grace granted to man has three degrees in order; for by God it is communicated to Christ, from Christ it passes to the Virgin, and from the Virgin it descends to us." 
— St. Bernardine of Siena

No comments: