Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Happy Tuesday!

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry that I haven't posted a personal post for quite some time now.  I do make certain that I post the Divine Mercy Minutes though.  They are so important to me, as well as the Divine Mercy Chaplet, which I pray every day within the three o'clock hour.

My health is slowly declining, but I'm not complaining about that.  I have been spending much of my afternoon and evenings,  on the sofa with y feet up.  Of course, while I am on the sofa, I keep busy doing hand embroidery work.  I am still making my blankets for the children in the hospital here.  I put dressed, teddy bears in the center of each blanket, which are all done by hand.  I also am still making some lap blankets for the residents at a local Nursing Home.

I have also been hand embroidering Christmas scenes on beautiful kitchen towels, in red or green and some in both colors.  I also hand embroidered other scenes on other towels, mostly in dark blue, which I put on white towels with a dark blue strip on each side.  My Christmas towels are embroidered on the same white towels but ones that have either a red or green strip on the sides.
I do hope that all of you are well and that you will continue reading the daily Divine Mercy Minutes.
Susan

No comments: