Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

DI Banner JandF
Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop
I was suffering greatly in spirit
 
Once, I had night duty, and I was suffering greatly in spirit because of the painting of the image, and I no longer knew which way to turn because they were constantly trying to convince me that the whole thing was an illusion. On the other hand, one priest said that perhaps God wanted to be worshiped through this image and therefore I ought to try to get it painted. Meanwhile, my soul was becoming extremely exhausted. When I entered the little chapel, I brought my head close to the tabernacle, knocked and said, "Jesus, look at the great difficulties I am having because of the painting of this image." And I heard a voice from the tabernacle, "My daughter, your sufferings will not last much longer".
 
(Diary 152)

NOVEMBER 12, 2019

"Since love completes all, makes all hard things soft, and the difficult easy, let us strive to make all our acts proceed from love."
— St. Arnold Janssen

No comments: