Monday, December 2, 2019

Happy Monday to everyone!

I want to apologize for not being able to post the Divine Mercy Minutes over the last few days.  But, starting tomorrow morning, I will be posting them once again.

I hope your Thanksgiving Day weekend was a good one, shared with those you love.  I enjoyed spending some time with two of my family members and some good friends for a few days.  Of course, Thanksgiving Day we spent with family and filled up on turkey, filling and way too much food.  But, everything was very delicious, including the pumpkin pie, which I made and took to share.

I am tired, so this is going to be short.  I'm sure it's now time to concentrate on preparing for the Christmas season.  You know, buying gifts, making crafts, planning holiday meals, etc.  You really should make sure you make time to rest and sleep!

Take care and may God bless each of you.
Susan

No comments: