Thursday, April 30, 2020

Be at peace!

Hello everyone,
I hope that all of you are doing well, staying home, and staying healthy; because that's what I'm doing.  I'm trying not to let what I'm hearing on the news every day, scare me.  The number of deaths, just here in the state of PA are getting higher and higher.

I was just listening to the news and they reported that one of the other countries had started re-opening their country at bit and now they are having more and more cases of the virus, once again.  That is what my fear is for the USA.

I know that folks are worried about not having enough money to pay their bills and rent or mortgage. I understand those concerns, but I'm trusting that God will help us, one way or another, in all our needs.

I am grateful that all my family members are healthy, and I pray that they stay that way.  I also know that many folks are bored just sitting around the house doing nothing but watching TV.  There is always something else that we can do, if we truly want to do something good with our time.

As for me, I'm still hand embroidering my dressed animals onto lap size blankets for children who are hospitalized and for folks in nursing homes.  I also am hand embroidering designs onto vintage looking towels, which I give away.

Please don't despair!  Put your faith in God and trust in His strength and guidance, always.  Most important, stay indoors and away from other people.  If you absolutely have to go outside, wear a mask and disinfect your hands when returning home.

Remember, you may carry this virus germs on your hands or face and you may not actually get it, but you may pass it along to a loved one.  Think about how that will make you feel, especially if they end up hospitalized or, God forbid, pass away from it!

Remember this:  God helps those who help themselves in staying healthy!
Take care and God bless each of you!
Susan

No comments: