Friday, July 24, 2020

Friday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily



Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Friday, July 24

FREE Sign Up

Get Daily Reflections Sent to Your eMail

Spiritual Warfare
Experienced in Battle

Jesus, Savior, who have deigned to come into my heart, drive away these distractions which are keeping me from talking to You.

Jesus answered me, I want you to become like a knight experienced in battle, who can give orders to others amid the exploding shells. In the same way, My child, you should know how to master yourself amid the greatest difficulties, and let nothing drive you away from Me, not even your falls (Diary, 1823).
Listen to this entry:
See our catalog for the Audio Diary of St. Faustina
My Prayer Response:
Lord Jesus, Your coming into my heart by Holy Communion strengthens me to enter into the battle of promoting Your message of The Divine Mercy. Help me to become experienced in battle. May I always be faithful to You.

July 24, 2020

"Announcing the Gospel is the first and greatest act of charity."
— St. Arnold Janssen

No comments: