Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Wednesday, July 15


Spiritual Warfare
Directives about Temptations

February 3, [1938]. Today after Holy Communion, Jesus again gave me a few directives: First, do not fight against a temptation by yourself, but disclose it to the confessor at once, and then the temptation will lose all its force. Second, during these ordeals do not lose your peace; live in My presence; ask My Mother and the Saints for help (Diary, 1560).

My Prayer Response:
Thank You, Lord, for giving me directives about temptations. May I always be open with my confessor. May I remain at peace in the midst of temptation by living in Your presence and asking Mother Mary and the Saints for help.

JULY 15, 2020

"Every grace granted to man has three degrees in order; for by God it is communicated to Christ, from Christ it passes to the Virgin, and from the Virgin it descends to us."
— St. Bernardine of Siena

No comments: