Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Wednesday, September 8  Jesus the Teacher Jesus Is My Director

One day, during the morning meditation, I heard this voice: I Myself am your Director; I was, I am, and I will be. And since you asked for visible help, I chose and gave you a director even before you had asked, for My work required this. Know that the faults you commit against him wound My Heart. Be especially on your guard against self-willfulness; even the smallest thing should bear the seal of obedience.

With a crushed and humbled heart, I begged forgiveness of Jesus for these faults. I also begged pardon of my spiritual director and resolved to do nothing rather than to do many things wrongly (Diary, 362).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, thank You for being my Director and Teacher. I also ask You to give me help through a visible director to guide me according to Your will and not mine.

No comments: