Monday, August 1, 2022

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Monday, August 1   Graces of Retreats Comfort of My Heart

Probation Before Perpetual Vows   When I learned I was to go for probation [testing], my heart beat with joy at the thought of such an immense grace, that of the perpetual vows. I went before the Blessed Sacrament; and when I immersed myself in a prayer of thanksgiving, I heard these words in my soul: My child, you are My delight, you are the comfort of My Heart. I grant you as many graces as you can hold. As often as you want to make Me happy, speak to the world about My great and unfathomable mercy (Diary, 164).

My Prayer Response:   Lord Jesus, may we, too, make You happy as we speak to the world about [Your] great and unfathomable mercy. May we, too, delight You and comfort You by our trust in Your mercy.

No comments: