Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Wednesday, August 3   Graces of Retreats                    Jesus Arranges the Circumstances   My daughter, I desire that your heart be formed after the model of My merciful Heart. You must be completely imbued with My mercy. 

My daughter, I am preparing many graces for you, which you will receive during this retreat which you will begin tomorrow. I answered, "Jesus, the retreat has already begun, and I am not supposed to go." And He said to me, Get ready for it, because you will begin the retreat tomorrow. And as for your departure, I will arrange that with the superiors (Diary, 167).

My Prayer Response:  Lord Jesus, I desire to model my heart after Your Merciful Heart - so I ask You to form my heart. As you arranged the retreat for St. Faustina, so arrange the circumstances in my life in order to accomplish Your work within me. Lord Jesus, meek and humble of Heart, make my heart like Yours that I may be infused with Your mercy.

No comments: