Saturday, May 9, 2015

I'm a proud Grandma!

Hi all,

Happy Saturday to everyone.  It's to be a bit on the warm side here today and tomorrow, but since there's nothing I can do about it, I'm not going to complain.

One of my Grandsons, Tucker Ebersole, has been writing rap music and producing videos with the help of a friend.  I will admit, that I'm not much into rap music, mostly because there's way too much foul language in most of the songs, but he just brought one out entitled, Inspire Me.  I'm like it, well for as much as I like rap music.  I am just so proud of him.  He's just finishing up his second year of college.  You can watch this video by going to www.YouTube.com and then fill in "Tucker Eb's, Inspire Me" into the search block.

Of course, I can't just talk about one of my Grandsons, because I do have six of them.  They range in age from 18 to almost 24.  I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of all six of them.  They are fine young men and I love each of them. 

This post isn't going to be a long one.  I just wanted to brag a bit about my Grandsons, whom I love so very much. 

Have a fun filled weekend and enjoy the outdoors.  Stay safe and God bless you.
Susan

No comments: