Monday, June 12, 2017

Happy Monday!

Hi everyone,
How's the weather where you are?  It's wayyyy tooooo hot for me here!  It's been up in the 90's for the past two days and will continue in the 90's tomorrow, also.  I am not liking this weather at all!

What have you all been up to lately?  As for me, I've taken a little break from working on my home embroidered security blankets for children who are hospitalized.  I just finished two table runners and I think they turned out well.  At least I like them.  I've decided to make two more table covers, but they won't be quite as long as the two I just finished.  I'll post some pictures tomorrow so you can see them. 

I love working on hand created projects.  My heart might be only working at a low capacity, but it still has the energy to help me to create things for other people.  I can't tell you how much that means to me.  I am so thankful that God has bestowed these creative abilities upon me ever since I was a child.  It means so much to me now, since I no longer have the energy to even leave my home very often.  But, I can do these things while I'm sitting on the sofa with my feet and legs up.  I am so thankful for this.

How are things where you live?  I saw on the television today, that today was one year since the senseless deaths at the Pulse Club in Florida.  I truly don't understand what is wrong with people today.  Why is there so much hatred in this world?  Can't people see that this senseless killing of other people doesn't prove anything.  The shooters either end up in jail for life or dead. 

I truly don't understand why people can't just mind their own business.  Who another person loves, what color their skin is, what religion they are, how they act, or just because they're different, isn't anyone else's business.  Just mind your own business and live your own life.  These people are bullies.  I don't care why they say they take another person's life.  God made everyone of us the same.  He loves us all.  God is the only one who has the right to judge us, no one else. 

If a person puts their faith in the Lord, living according to His will, there wouldn't be so many senseless murders.  Whatever happened to sitting down and talking things through with another person?  Today it seems that the answer to everything is violence.  Well, it's not! 

Violence is not only against the law, but it certainly is against God's laws. 

I hope you have a good week and that those you love will be safe.  Love God and live according to His plan for us, not any other way!
Susan

No comments: