Tuesday, June 27, 2017

I've made my decision!

Hi everyone,

In case you're wondering what I'm referring to in my title, it means that I've decided to start another new novel.  I've done most of the research for it already and I started writing the manuscript two days ago.  I'm excited about this one, as I'm stepping out of my comfort zone once again.

It just seems so easy for me to write a story when it is about people and their everyday lives.  You know, stories that come from the heart, stories about family, friends and love.  Although this one will be about family love, it will also involve much deceit.

I haven't yet come up with a definite name yet, but I'm tossing around this:  Life, Love and Lies!  This new novel will definitely include all three of these "L" words.  I have to think about the title for a little while yet and then I'll decide whether I'll use this one or not.

I'm not going to share with you all today, what the story is about, but I suppose you can deduct some of the content from my suggested title.  This new novel will also include death and great loss.  I hope I'll get some time today to work on it, but I have some other projects going on as well.  We'll see how the day progresses.

I also have to come up with a cover for this novel.  I have to admit that I haven't even considered that issue, as of yet.  I'm sure, if I put my thinking cap on, I'll come up with just the right one.  Wish me luck, I may need it.

What have you all been up to lately?  I hope, now that it's summer, you will have some time for some summer fun, especially with your families.  I'm sure all of the swimming pools are open now and the public parks, as well.  Spending time with your family doesn't always have to mean spending money.  Although many times it does!  Just have a back yard meal together.  It's pretty simple and it's not too expensive.  You provide the meats and the grill, and ask everyone else to bring a covered dish.  That way it won't be too expensive.  Just do it!

I'll keep you all informed on my new writing project.  I'm still making table runners for Christmas gifts.  I do them all by hand embroidery.  Try it, you just may find that you have a creative ability you knew nothing about!

Have a wonderful day and be safe always.
Susan

No comments: