Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Happy Wednesday!

Hi everyone,

How are you all doing this evening?  I hope you're all doing okay.  I'm doing all right and I give thanks for every day I am still living.  You know, I've been seeing the commercial on television lately, about Congestive Heart Failure.  They say, "If you have congestive heart failure, tomorrow's not promised!" 

I can tell you that is a truthful statement.  If you have chronic CHF, you can go into failure so quickly, without even realizing it.  I cherish every day that God sees fit to let me have another day on this earth.  I take care of myself and I always put my hearth first.  That means before anyone else.  You may think that's selfish, but if I don't I may not be here for another day!  I've learned to live my life giving thanks to God for each day I wake up. 

I start my day with prayers to God, giving thanks for the gift of another day and asking for mercy for my husband, family, extended families and friends.  I end each day, once again, thanking God for the many blessings He's given to me, and for prayers for all those I love and care about. 

I have so much faith in God and I am so thankful for His many blessings throughout my life.  I live every day giving gratitude and acceptance to Our Lord and Savior.  I also try every day to say the Divine Mercy Chaplet, around the three o'clock hour.  It's become so important to me to pray the Chaplet every day.  If you don't know what it is, search it out on line.  It just may change the way you look at your life.

Well, Halloween is almost upon us.  Of course, next month, November, we celebrate Thanksgiving.  What will you be thankful for?  We truly have so much to thank God for, much more than we choose to think about. 

After Thanksgiving, Christmas will be just around the corner.  I just love the Christmas Season.  It makes me feel hopeful, happy, loving, thankful and full of God's love.  It's not about presents, it's about being with those you love and letting them know how much they mean to you.  How quickly those we love can be taken away from us.  So, when you think about the Christmas Season  coming up, don't concentrate on the money you'll be spending, all the shopping you'll have to do, how busy you'll be, etc.  Those things are choices you make!  I Christmas shop all year round.  I prepare things ahead of time.  I manage my money throughout the year that way.  It's all about choices we make. 
You only get as much joy out of something, as the amount of joy you put into it.  January is the time for you to start working on Christmas for the end of that year.  Again, it's all about the choices we make.  Others don't make those choices for us!

Have a good rest of the week and may God bless each of you.
Susan


No comments: