Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sunday's News

Happy Sunday everyone,

I just found out about the shooting in Texas at a Baptist Church.  Twenty people were killed.  I have to ask this question every time something like this happens:  "What is happening in our world today?"  It seems that hatred and violence is taking over in, not just this country, but everywhere throughout the world. 

I have no idea how we stop these senseless killings from happening.  All I can do is to pray, asking God to help us all to start living according to His Divine plan. 

I will pray for all those families who lost loved ones today in Texas. 

Please take a few minutes to ask God to have Divine Mercy on every family who was involved in today's senseless killing. 

Well, it's back to work for most of you tomorrow, since it's Monday once again.  I hope your Monday goes well for you and everyone who works with you.  When you arrive at work in the morning, go in with a smile on your face and love in your heart, giving thanks to God that you have a job to go to every day.  Many folks can't find a job and therefore have no money coming in to feed their families.  So, if you have a job, thank God for your blessings. even though it's another Monday!

I hope your week is a good one with many blessings coming your way.
Susan

No comments: