Friday, March 20, 2020

Friday's Mercy Minutes...

DI Banner JandF
Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop
Make a novena for your country
On one occasion I heard these words in my soul, " Make a novena for your country. This novena will consist of the recitation of the Litany of the Saints. Ask your confessor for permission" [probably Father Sopocko or Father Andrasz]. I received permission at my next confession and began the novena that very evening. Towards the end of the litany I saw a great

MARCH 20, 2020

"The Divine Heart is an ocean full of all good things, wherein poor souls can cast all their needs; it is an ocean full of joy to drown all our sadness, an ocean of humility to drown our folly, an ocean of mercy to those in distress, an ocean of love in which to submerge our poverty."
— St. Margaret Mary Alacoque
 radiance and, in the midst of it, God the Father. Between this radiance and the earth I saw Jesus, nailed to the Cross in such a way that when God wanted to look at the earth, He had to look through the wounds of Jesus. And I understood that it was for the sake of Jesus that God blesses the earth.

(Diary 59 - 60)

No comments: