Monday, March 30, 2020

Happy Monday everyone!

I know, first hand, how hard times are, right now.  Having heart disease for many years now,
means my life hasn't been very active, but I thank God every morning when I wake up. 

I know that it is, indeed, a very scary time now for all of us.  This virus is hitting the USA very hard now with many deaths already.  I am afraid for everyone throughout the world.  I have an anxiety disorder and it's been rearing it's ugly head lately, but I refuse to let it get me down.  My faith is in Jesus and it always will remain there.

I can't tell you why this is happening, but I do believe there is a reason for it.  I also believe that God is watching over us all.  If I stop believing that, I may as well be dead. 

Please put your faith in Jesus Christ, His Father God, and the Holy Spirit to protect you, your family, your friends and all of us.  If we loose our faith in Him, we will be left with nothing and I for one, refuse to go there.

Stay inside your home, don't invite anyone else in, and don't go outside unless it is absolutely necessary.  If someone is picking up food, medicine, etc. for you, have them put it on your porch and call you to let you know that it's there.  Protect yourself first, then you can protect those you love and pray for everyone of us.

Stay safe and trust God to keep you safe!  Look at a beautiful photo, like this one, and take a deep breath.  Try not to worry excessively!
Susan


No comments: