Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Good evening everyone...

I wanted to take the time to send a message out to all of you, hoping that you all are doing okay.  I'm sure that this coronavirus has put a big strain on everyone, just as it has for me.  When you are elderly and have health issues already, this threat is very real.  So, if you are worrying, I do understand, because I am also.

I pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy every afternoon during the three o'clock hour and starting yesterday, I offered it for everyone fighting to stay healthy, and all those who are suffering from the virus and those who have died because of it.

God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are our only hope in bringing this virus to an end.  So, that has been my petition every day as I pray the chaplet.  Please, do the same.  We all need to ask God's help in ending this disease and stopping all these deaths from it.  He is the only one who can truly bring an end to it.

Please stay indoors, especially if you have an illness already.  Wash your hands often and use cleaner to wipe down areas that are touched a lot.  Do this every day, if possible.

May God bless each of us and keep us in His hands and heart, always.
Susan

No comments: