Monday, June 29, 2020

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Monday, June 29

The United Heart of Jesus and St. Faustina

Your Resting Place

I heard a voice coming from the Host: Here is My repose. During Benediction, Jesus gave me to know that soon a solemn moment would take place on this very spot. I am pleased to rest in your heart and nothing will stop Me from granting you graces. This greatness of God floods my soul, and I drown in Him, I lose myself in Him, I am melting away in Him ... (Diary, 1136).

June 1, 1937. Today, the Corpus Christi procession took place. At the first altar, a flame issued from the Host and pierced my heart, and I heard a voice, Here is My resting place (Diary, 1140).

During Holy Mass, which was celebrated by Father Andrasz, I saw the Infant Jesus who, with hands outstretched toward us, was sitting in the chalice being used at Holy Mass. After gazing at me penetratingly, He spoke these words: As you see Me in this chalice, so I dwell in your heart (Diary, 1346).

My Prayer Response:
Lord Jesus, dwell in my heart as Your resting place. May nothing in me stop You from granting me graces.

JUNE 29, 2020

"Act as if everyday were the last of your life, and each action the last you perform."
— St. Alphonsus Liguori

No comments: