Thursday, June 25, 2020

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, June 25

The United Heart of Jesus and St. Faustina

Your Heart Is My Repose

At that moment, Jesus suddenly stood before me, coming I know not from where, radiant with unbelievable beauty, clothed in a white garment, with uplifted arms, and He spoke these words to me, My daughter, your heart is My repose; it is My delight. I find in it everything that is refused Me by so many souls (Diary, 339).

December 24, 1934. The Vigil of Christmas. During the morning Mass, I felt the closeness of God. Though I was hardly aware of it, my spirit was drowned in God. Suddenly, I heard these words: You are My delightful dwelling place; My Spirit rests in you. After these words, I felt the Lord looking into the depths of my heart; and seeing my misery, I humbled myself in spirit and admired the immense mercy of God, that the Most High Lord would approach such misery (Diary, 346).

My Prayer Response:
Lord Jesus, through the intercession of St. Faustina, may my heart be a place of repose and delight to You! May You find in my heart everything You desire.

JUNE 25, 2020

"The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest."
— St. Thomas More

No comments: