Monday, August 2, 2021

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Monday, August 2  Graces of Retreats This Grace Is Being Given

A few weeks before I was told about the probation, I entered the chapel for a moment and Jesus said to me, At this very moment the superiors are deciding which sisters are going to take perpetual vows. Not all of them will be granted this grace, but this is their own fault. He who does not take advantage of small graces will not receive great ones. But to you, My child, this grace is being given (Diary, 165).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, may we, like St. Faustina, take advantage of small graces. Help us to be faithful in receiving Your graces with thanksgiving and sharing them with others.

No comments: