Sunday, August 15, 2021

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Sunday, August 15   Graces of RetreatsSend Forth Your Spirit

Today the Lord said to me, You shall make a three-day retreat before the coming of the Holy Spirit. I Myself will direct you. You shall not follow any of the rules required for retreats or use any books for meditation. Your task is to listen attentively to My words. For spiritual reading you shall read one chapter from the Gospel of St. John (Diary, 1709).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, bless me with Your Holy Spirit. I want to claim all of the five promises You made of sending the Holy Spirit in the Gospel of St. John (see 14:16- 17; 14:26; 15:26; 16:7-11; 16:13-15). Lord, send forth Your Spirit and renew the face of the earth.

No comments: