Saturday, October 23, 2021

Saturday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Saturday, October 23  God's Will Vs. Our Self-Will Prepared for All Sacrifices   Today after Holy Communion, the Lord told me, My daughter, My delight is to unite Myself with you. It is when you submit yourself to My will that you give Me the greatest glory and draw down upon yourself a sea of blessings. I would not take such special delight in you if you were not living by My will (Diary, 954).

February 15, 1937. Today, I heard these words in my soul: Host, pleasing to My Father, know, My daughter, that the entire Holy Trinity finds Its special delight in you, because you live exclusively by the will of God. No sacrifice can compare with this (Diary, 955).

My Prayer Response with St. Faustina:

O my sweet Guest, I am prepared for all sacrifices for Your sake, but You know that I am weakness itself. Nevertheless, with You I can do all things. O my Jesus, I beseech You, be with me at each instant (Diary, 954).

No comments: