Monday, January 17, 2022

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Monday, January 17    Beg for Mercy For the Whole World

My daughter, I have inclined My Heart to your requests. Your assignment and duty here on earth is to beg for mercy for the whole world. No soul will be justified until it turns with confidence to My mercy, and this is why the first Sunday after Easter is to be the Feast of Mercy. On that day, priests are to tell everyone about My great and unfathomable mercy. I am making you the [dispenser] of My mercy. Tell the confessor that the Image is to be on view in the church and not within the enclosure in that convent. By means of this Image I shall be granting many graces to souls; so, let every soul have access to it (Diary, 570).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus I unite myself with St. Faustina, the dispenser of Your Mercy, to beg for mercy on the whole world. May every soul have access to the image of You as The Divine Mercy and to the Feast of Mercy.

No comments: