Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Tuesday, January 11   Trust/Distrust Hearts Open to My Mercy

Tell souls not to place within their own hearts obstacles to My mercy, which so greatly wants to act within them. My mercy works in all those hearts which open their doors to it. Both the sinner and the righteous person have need of My mercy. Conversion, as well as perseverance, is a grace of My mercy (Diary, 1577).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, help me to be more present to Your presence in my heart. I pray for the grace of Your mercy that I may persevere in keeping my heart open to You. And I pray that the hardened hearts of sinners may be softened for conversion, which is also a grace of Your mercy.

No comments: